lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jamie <ja...@mailarchiva.com>
Subject Re: search performance
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 06:17:35 GMT
Toke

Thanks for the comment.

Unfortunately, in this instance, it is a live production system, so we
cannot conduct experiments. The number is definitely accurate.

We have many different systems with a similar load that observe the same
performance issue. To my knowledge, the Lucene integration code is
fairly well optimized.

I've requested access to the indexes so that we can perform further testing.

Regards

Jamie