lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: createNormalizedWeight
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:01:18 GMT
Hi,

Queries have to be rewritten, this has nothing to do with scoring. What type of queries are
you seeing this? Wildcard or text ranges are expensive, there is no way around, but for MemoryIndex
(I assume you mean this class), this should be quite cheap.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de