lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: writer.updateDocument() not working (possible bug?)
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 13:30:37 GMT
How did you produce the document that you are sending to
updateDocument?  Are you loading it from IndexReader.document() or
IndexSearcher.doc(), changing it, then passing that to
IW.updateDocument?  If so, that's probably your bug: a loaded document
is not identical to the original Document you indexed.  In 5.0 we've
fixed this to be strongly typed ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com