lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jamie <ja...@mailarchiva.com>
Subject Re: writer.updateDocument() not working (possible bug?)
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 22:12:19 GMT
Mike

Thanks for the tip. The doc was being loaded using the method
searcher.doc(scoreDoc.doc,getLoadFields()). Obviously, only a minority
of fields were being loaded. However, when using the method
searcher.doc(scoreDoc.doc), the doc appears to update when
updateDocument(term,doc) is called. Can you confirm whether the full
document will be returned when I call searcher.doc(scoreDoc.doc)? if
not, what is the recommended way to get the original document from the
index (if possible)? Perhaps, reader.document(i)?

Thanks in advance

Jamie