lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Wouter Heijke" <whei...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Best practice to map Lucene docids to real ids
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 14:09:21 GMT
Hey Mike,

That was a very useful response, also for long time Lucene users like
myself who were stuck in legacy ways of doing things!
I managed to easily change indexing of keys to DocValues and found myself
wondering why I did not get anything returned, it appears indexing works
transparent to any field, but to get your DocValue key out of the 'index'
you need to use the AtomicReader... all now works like it did before, only
faster (i hope ;-))

Wouter