lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Diego Fernandez <difer...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to add machine learning to Apache lucene
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 15:02:52 GMT
Great! That's good to know that at least it's being discussed.  The jforests package seems
really interesting, I'll start looking a bit more into it.  Although I'm not a Java programmer
per se, I'd be interested in helping out with this effort.  If there's anything I can do,
let me know!

Diego Fernandez - 爱国
Software Engineer
US GSS Supportability - Diagnostics