lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rob Audenaerde <rob.audenae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting multi-values to use in filter?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:30:00 GMT
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

I think it is not-so-much an invalid use case for Lucene. Lucene already
has (experimental) support for Dynamic Range Facets, expressions
(javascript expressions, geospatial haversin etc. etc). There are all
computed on the fly; and work really well. They just depend on the fact
that there is only one (numeric) value per field per document.

-Rob