lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jigar Shah <jigaronl...@gmail.com>
Subject Proximity Search for SENTENCE and PARAGRAPH
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 07:47:03 GMT
Hello all,

I need to implement 2 features in my application:

1. "Proximity for words and phrases within the same sentence"

2. "Proximity for words and phrases within the same paragraph"

Doing some research on internet if found following things.

There is "ProximityQueryNode" which has some enum for this, but there seems
no support in parser for it.

As there are no out-of-the box support or some contrib, for such feature,
except one
https://github.com/markrmiller/qsol. which is not maintained.

There are some workarounds suggested like marking sentence/paragraph
boundaries. And then search using SpanQuery Api.

Please let me know if some work done for such features, or some proven
approach.

Thanks
Jigar Shah.