lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Martin Líška <djmatoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpanTermQuery getSpans
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 21:05:39 GMT
Gregory,

that was indeed my problem. Thank you very much for your support.

Martin

This is a reply to
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/201404.mbox/%3CCAASL1-8jRbEG%3DLi96eDLY-Pr_zwev6vk4vk4BW_ryKF1Dnb4KA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

On 1 April 2014 23:52, Martin Líška <djmatoliski@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm experiencing troubles with SpanTermQuery.getSpans(AtomicReaderContext context, Bits
acceptDocs, Map<Term,TermContext> termContexts) method in version 4.6. I want to use
it to retrieve payloads of matched spans.

> First, I search the index with IndexSearcher.search(query, limit) and I get TopDocs.
In these TopDocs, there is a certain document A. I know, that the query is an instance of
PayloadTermQuery, so I search for spans using query.getSpans(indexReader.leaves().get(0),
null, new HashMap()); but this wont return the spans for the document A.

> I observed, that getSpans method won't return any spans for documents with IDs greater
than say 900, even though documents with IDs greater than 900 were returned in the original
search. All other documents below ID 900 are returned sucessfully from getSpans method.