lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running demo
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 19:15:36 GMT
Hi Joe,

The demo text assumes the user will download the *binary* release, which contains the prebuilt
jars, rather than build those 4 jars.

The source release contains a file named lucene/BUILD.txt, which contains compilation instructions
(‘ant’), though it does not appear to tell the user how to build the jars, or that they
can use ‘ant -p’ to see available targets.

Patches welcome: if you’d like to make a JIRA issue and come up with a patch for these (the
demo text and lucene/BUILD.txt), I’d be willing to review and commit.

Thanks,
Steve