lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: QueryParser
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:03:38 GMT
What analyzer are you using?  smartcn?

From: kalaik [kalaiselvan.k@zohocorp.com]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 5:10 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: QueryParser

Dear Team,

                we are using lucene in our product , it well searching for high speed and
performance but

                Japaneese, chinese and korean language not searching properly we had use QueryParser

                QueryParser is splitted into word like "轻歌曼舞庆元旦"

                 Example

                            This word "轻歌曼舞庆元旦"

                           splited word :  data:轻歌 data:歌曼 data:曼舞 data:舞庆
data:庆元 data:元旦

here is my code

                            Query query =  parser.parse(searchData);

                             logger.log(Level.INFO,"Search Query is calling {0}",query);

                             TopDocs docs = is.search(query, resultRowSize);

In case of any clarification please get back to me. please help as soon as possible

Regards,
kalai..