lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene 4.7 intermittently not applying query filter
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:48:16 GMT
Hi Jamie,

is your Query Filter also implemented by your team? If this is the case, maybe you are not
correctly implementing the random access getDocIdSet(), bits(), or you don't correctly handle
acceptDocs parameter in your own DocIdSet / Filter implementation, leading to random failures.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen