lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding CorruptedIndexException in using Lucene Facet Search
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 14:04:13 GMT
It looks like something's wrong with the index indeed. Are you sure you
committed both the IndexWriter and TaxoWriter?
Do you have some sort of testcase / short program which demonstrates the
problem?

I know there were few issues running Lucene on Android, so I cannot
guarantee it works fully .. we never tested this code on Android.

Shai