lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: New to Apache Lucene: Need help in querying data - text with wildCards
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:10:46 GMT
Likely your analyzer (which one are you using?) is breaking up your
text into tokens you don't expect?

If you use QueryParser, passing the same analyzer, then it will also
tokenize your query into the same tokens, and you should get the
expected hits.

But you may need your own analyzer to "properly" (by your definition)
tokenize the log messages...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com