lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0 chokes on multiple requests
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 10:56:24 GMT
Lucene is normally fully concurrent during searching and indexing, so
it should not 'choke' when there are multiple searches in flight.

Try getting a thread dump to see where each search is spending its effort?

What Directory implementation, OS, filesystem, JVM are you using?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com