lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lukai <lukai1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Suggestions Required] 110 Concurrency users indexing on Lucene dont finish in 200 ms.
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 08:26:00 GMT
According your description and files you attached, are you using
oracle/openjdk  JDK on windows/linux separately?

Could you check the GC distribution with profiler? I doubt your Linux
version JDK setting will cause more GC which slows down your index process.
You can try to increase your JVM Heap usage on linux from 124M to 1G to
verify it quickly.