lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jebarlin Robertson <jebar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding DrillDown search
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:16:46 GMT
Hi Shai,

Thanks,

I am using the same way of BooleanQuery only with list of PrefixQuery only.
I think I confused you sorry :) .

I am using the same above code to get the result of documents. I am getting
the TopDocs and retrieving the Documents also, If I don't even try that for
the basic you will kill me :D.
But my question was different, from the List of FacetResult I am getting
only the counts or no of hits of Document in each category after iterating
the list.
I believe that the getLevel() of FacetNode returns the no of hits or no of
documents falls into the particular Category.
I need to know which are the documents are falling under the same category
from the FacetResult Object also.

I hope you will understand my question :)

Thank you :)

--
Jebarlin

--