lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jebarlin Robertson <jebar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding DrillDown search
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:57:52 GMT
Dear Shai,

Thank you for the quick response :)

I have checked with PrefixQuery and term, it is working fine, But I think I
cannot pass multiple Category path in it. I am calling the
DrillDown.term() method 'N' number of times based on the number of Category
Path list.

And I have one more question, When I get the FacetResult, I am getting only
the count of documents matched with the Category Path.
Is there anyway to get the Document object also along with the count to
know the file names For ex. Files (file names -title Field in Document)
which have the same Author from the FacetResult. I have read some articles
for the same from one of your answer I believe.
In that you have explained like this "Categories will be listed to the user
and when the user clicks the category we have to do DrillDown search to get
further result.
I just want to know if we can get the document names as well in the first
Facet query search itself, when we get the count (no of hits) of documents
along with the FacetResult. Is there any solution available already or what
I can do for that.

Kindly Guide me :)

Thank you for All your Support.

Regards,