lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jebarlin Robertson <jebar...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding CorruptedIndexException in using Lucene Facet Search
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 13:21:18 GMT
Hi,

I am using Lucene 3.6 version for indexing and searching in Android
application.
I have implemented Facet search. But when I try to search, it is giving the
below exception  while creating the DirectoryTaxonomyReader object.

02-06 21:00:58.082: W/System.err(15518):
org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: Missing parent data for
category 1

Can anyone help me to know what is the problem for this. Whether the
Categories are not added to the Lucene index or some other problem.

It will be better if somebody provides some sample code to use lucene facet
for 3.6 version.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Jebarlin Robertson.R