lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@jobdiva.com>
Subject Reverse Matching
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:21:01 GMT
Hi There,
Is there a way to do reverse matching by indexing the queries in an index and passing a document
to see how many queries matched that? I know that I can have the queries in memory and have
the document parsed in a memory index and then loop through trying to match each query. The
issue I have is, we could have millions of such queries and looping through them to match
it against the document is not feasible for us.

regards
-Siraj
(212) 306-0154

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.