lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Umashanker, Srividhya" <srividhya.umashan...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [Suggestions Required] 110 Concurrency users indexing on Lucene dont finish in 200 ms.
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 05:05:02 GMT
Mike,

More info -

Windows on an average takes  192 ms for 1 thread  to index 100 json documents

Links  on an average takes  711 ms for 1 thread  to index 100 json documents  (same set of
data)

We have set the heap size to 124 MB in both cases and runs on JDK 7

Windows runs on :  2CPU, 4 cores.  8 GB RAM

Linux runs on :   1 CPU , 2 cores, 8 GB RAM

-Vidhya