lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bernhard Kraft <kr...@webconsulting.at>
Subject Re: How to delete a token that comes exactly after a token
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:43:34 GMT
Hello,

On 2014-02-26 19:37, Furkan KAMACI wrote:

> [...] If there is no such
> an implementation I can implement a patch for it?

If you "really" want to implement this in Lucene/Java I guess you should
have a look at existing token filters in:

lucene/analysis/common/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/

I guess looking at the "core/StopFilter.java" and of course
"core/StopFilterFactory.java" give you a hint how a solr token filter
has to get implemented.

greetings,
Bernhard
--
Ing. HTL Bernhard Kraft - Entwickler
webconsulting business services gmbh

FN 40190 k; Landesgericht Eisenstadt

J.N.Bergerstra├če 7/2/14; 7210 Mattersburg
Mariahilfer Str. 1D/13; 1060 Vienna

E: kraft@webconsulting.at
T: +43 2626 20156
F: +43 1 9971015-88