lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From saisantoshi <saisantosh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collector is collecting more than the specified hits
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:12:41 GMT
The collector is collecting all the documents. Let's say I have 50k documents
and I want the collector to give me the results taking the start and
maxHits. Can we get this functionality from Lucene? For example, very first
time, I want to collect from 0 -100 & the next time I want to collect from
100 - 200. What the collector seems to do right now is collecting all the
200 documents and giving me the 100. Can we have the collector do it
intelligently by remembering the old search results and run the collector
for the next 100 only.

Thanks,
Sai.