lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Reverse Matching
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:50:27 GMT
Hi Siraj,

At the moment luwak is based on a fork of lucene (https://github.com/flaxsearch/lucene-solr-intervals,
itself based on work done in LUCENE-2878), which we use to report exact match positions.
I'm hoping to get it working with the main lucene classes soon, though.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 17 Feb 2014, at 20:26, Siraj Haider wrote:

> Thanks for your great advice Ahmet. Do you know if I could use luwak libraries in my
Lucene project diretly? Or do I have to use Solr? Currently, we use core lucene libraries
in our system and have built our own framework around it.

> regards
> -Siraj

a document to see how many queries matched that? I know that I can have the queries in memory
and have the document parsed in a memory index and then loop through trying to match each
query. The issue I have is, we could have millions of such queries and looping through them
to match it against the document is not feasible for us.

> regards
> -Siraj

> This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.