lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: BlockJoinQuery is missing in lucene-4.1.0 .
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:59:13 GMT
Actually, the blog post should still apply: just insert ToParent to
rename things.

ToChildBlockJoinQuery is the same idea, but it joins in the reverse
direction, so e.g. if your index has CDs (parent docs) and individual
songs on those CDs (child docs), you can take a parent-level
constraint (e.g. maybe price < $12) and join it down to child level
constraints (maybe a query against the song's title) and then see
individual songs (not albums) as the returned hits.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com