lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Help using ShingleFilter/NGramTokenizer: Could not find implementing class for org.apache.lucene.analysis.tokenattributes.OffsetAttribute
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:32:40 GMT
Hi Russell,

Seems that the error messages says that the implementing class for OffsetAttribute
cannot be found in your classpath on the (Pig?) environment.

There seems to be implementing classes OffsetAttributeImpl and Token, according
to Javadoc:

http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_6_0/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/tokenattributes/OffsetAttribute.html

I'd recommend you look into those classes there in your classpath.

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/mahout-and-machine-learning-training-course-is-here.html