lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: LUCENE-5388 AbstractMethodError
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:17:36 GMT
Hi,

Can you please post your complete stack trace? I have no idea what LUCENE-5388 has to do with
that error?

Please make sure that all your Analyzers and all of your Solr installation only uses *one
set* of Lucen/Solr JAR files from *one* version. Mixing Lucene/Solr JARs and mixing with Factories
compiled against older versions does not work. You have to keep all in sync, and then all
should be fine.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler