lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene deleteDocuments(Term)not working in android working in desktop..
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:18:19 GMT
You have to ship the APK with all files in the META-INF folder of Lucene's JAR files (merged
together if there are multiple files with same name). Those must be also available in the
APK in the sub-folder META-INF. You can use the Maven Shade Plugin to do this (not sure how
to use that with apkbuilder).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler