lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexei Morgado" <AMorg...@rccl.com>
Subject Question about SearcherManager.maybeReopen() method.
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 23:46:16 GMT
Hi guys,

I have a question about a problem we had with the SearcherManager.maybeReopen() method. This
works as charm except when the segments in the previous index has the exact same names as
the segments in the new one. In this case the maybeReopen() doesn't load the new index, even
though the isSearcherCurrent returns false, meaning it sees that the new physical one is different
from the old one. We are using lucene 3.5 and we cannot upgrade that easily. Do you guys have
any solution for this? Any help will be greatly appreciated :):

Thanks in advance,

Alexei Morgado.
Sr. JEE developer at Royal Caribbean.