lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe Eckard <eckar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Index + Taxonomy Replication
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 19:12:22 GMT
Thanks Mike, that pointer was a great help - and Shai, that is exactly what
I ended up trying. (i.e. creating a
new ReferenceManager<SearcherTaxonomyManager.SearcherAndTaxonomy> that
takes an IndexSearcher, TaxonomyReader & a SearcherFactory - based on the
current SearcherTaxonomyManager.)

The only difference is I didn't bother checking the commit data / index
epoch to see if taxonomy directory had been inadvertently replaced.

Thanks again,

Joe