lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Penning <dpenn...@gamona.de>
Subject Re: Lucene multithreaded indexing problems
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 16:21:51 GMT
Maybe you should turn on Garbage Collection logging to confirm that you
are running into some kind of memory problem. (start JVM with -verbose:gc)
If the GC is running very often as soon as your indexing process slows
down, i would suggest you to create a heapdump and check what the memory
is used for.

Am 23.11.2013 16:45, schrieb Igor Shalyminov:
> So we return to the initially described setup: multiple parallel workers, each making
"parse + indexWriter.addDocument()" for single documents with no synchronization at my side.
This setup was also bad on memory consumption and thread blocking, as I reported.