lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search sentence from document based on keyword as input using lucene
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 09:01:35 GMT
If you're using Solr you'd be better off asking this on the Solr list:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/discussion.html.

You might also like to clarify what you want with regard to sentence
vs document.  If you want to display the sentences of a matched doc,
surely you just do it: store what you need and display it however you
like.  If you want to display the sentence, rather than a document, in
which a match occurred, that is a different question.  Sound rather
like highlighting.

--
Ian.