lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alice Wong <airwayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Associated values for a field and its value
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:04:51 GMT
Mike,

That's an interesting idea. The only drawback is we have to re-parse the
doc and find where it matches and what the associated values are. It could
be a performance issue if the doc becomes bigger and more complex.

I am wondering if there is a way to index a value a1 for a field A and
store a different value "1,2" associated with a1 in Lucene. Or there might
be a hack for this?

Thanks.