lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen GRAY" <stephen.g...@immi.gov.au>
Subject Retrieving values for a NumericDocValuesField [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 07:29:37 GMT
UNOFFICIAL
Hi everyone,

I have a question about how to retrieve the values in a NumericDocValuesField. I understand
how to do this in situations where you have an AtomicReaderContext available (context.reader().getNumericDocValues(field)).
However in a situation where I have just done a search and only have a searcher available,
and I want to get the NumericDocValue in each document returned by the search, is there a
way to do this?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve