lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From VIGNESH S <vigneshkln...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiphrase Query in Lucene 4.3
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:19:55 GMT
Hi Lan,

Thanks for your Reply.

I am doing similar to this only..In MultiPhraseQuery object actual phrase
is going proper but it is not returning any hits..

In Lucene 3.6,I implemented the same logic and it is working.

In Lucene 4.3,I implemented the Index for that  using

 FieldType offsetsType = new FieldType(TextField.TYPE_STORED);
 offsetsType.setIndexOptions(IndexOptions.DOCS_AND_FREQS_AND_POSITIONS_AND_OFFSETS);

For MultiphraseQuery, whether I need to add any other parameter in addition
to this while indexing?

Is there any MultiPhraseQueryTest java file for Lucene 4.3? I checked in
Lucene branch and i was not able to find..Please kindly help.