Hi,
Could you send the contenf of org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec and pom.xml?

2013/8/21 Gayo Diallo <Gayo.Diallo@isped.u-bordeaux2.fr>
Hi guys,

Thank you both for the help.

@Adriano: we have just tried the solution that worked for you without success.

@Duke: we could see in the fat jar in the Meta-Inf/services folder that we have org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec and in org/apache/lucene/codecs we have the Codec class. However, the lucene42 folder under codecs does not include a classe Lucene42 instead, we have Lucene42Codec.class, Lucene42Codec$1.class and Lucene42Codec$2.class.
Is that normal as the error we got says "A SPI class of type org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec with name 'Lucene42' does not exist"? The issue does not occurs as far as we are within Eclipse. But when we test the same client outside the IDE we got it...

Best regards,
Gayo