lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Murarka <ankit.mura...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Re: Boolean Query when indexing each line as a document.
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 06:38:14 GMT
Hello.
  I tried with

doc.add(new Field("contents",line,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.ANALYZED));

The BooleanQuery/PrefixMatch/WildCard all started Running fine..

But it broke the Existing code for Phrase Suggestion/InfixSuggester. Now
these suggesters are returning Word suggestion instead of Phrase
Suggestion which is not serving any purpose.

THIS IS NOT DESIRABLE..

My PhraseSuggestion/InfixSuggestion etc. is now not working fine. Please
guide.. This is complete blocker.

--
Regards

Ankit Murarka

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies within
us"