lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jugal Kolariya <jugal.kolar...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Re: Creating Indexes when data inside the file is being written.
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:39:54 GMT
Probably, Last doubt:

The data in my application is coming from a stream after performing some
functionality.

This stream is getting continously written in the file.

So , effectively, if I open a lucene index and create indexes using this
file, I would be able to create the indexes ..???  Won't I get any kind
of exception from the file as I am still writing data in that file. ???

Guidance is highly appreciated...