lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jugal Kolariya <jugal.kolar...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Re: Creating Indexes when data inside the file is being written.
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:16:26 GMT
That only answer my 2nd part.

My most important question still remains.

"

In my code case, I am creating a new file and writing data to that file.

Now, when the file writing is in progress, I would like to create Lucene
Indexes. Once indexes are created, I can then perform operation on the

I want to know whether I can create indexes for the file on which the data
is still being getting written from the code.

"

Is it possible to create indexes of a file, data in which is still
getting written...

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.