lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Murarka <ankit.mura...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Re: Complete phrase Suggest Feature in Apache Lucene
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 12:50:26 GMT
Hello,

This does not seem to help.As per suggestion, here's what I did":

a. Indexed the document line by line. Verified from Luke that it is
actually indexing line by line.
b. Effectively each line is a phrase over here.

I dont seem to understand how do I index this whole phrase as
SpellChecker suggestion. When I passed the index as it is, the
SpellChecker suggestion provided only the word suggestions rather than
phrase suggestion.

There has to be some different way of indexing the whole phrase as
spellchecker suggestion. Please note, the phrase was extracted from the
document by indexing it line by line. Each phrase is actually a line.

--
Regards

Ankit Murarka

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies within
us"