lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: 2 exceptions in IndexWriter
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:30:50 GMT
Can you describe what your test is doing?  How do you "purge the
index"?  It's best to open IndexWriter with OpenMode.CREATE to purge
(rather than remove the files yourself).

Lock obtain timed out means another IndexWriter is currently using
that directory.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com