lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Search a Part of the Sentence/Complete sentence in lucene 4.3
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:18:52 GMT
PhraseQuery?

You can skip the holes created by stopwords ... e.g. QueryParser does
this.  Ie, the PhraseQuery becomes "X David _ _ manager _ _ company"
if is/a/of/the are stop words, which isn't perfect (could return false
matches) but should work well in practice ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com