lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Puneet Pawaia <puneet.paw...@gmail.com>
Subject Forcing lucene to use specific field when processing parsed query
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 12:11:27 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Lucene.Net 3.0.3 and need to search in a specific field
(ignoring any fields specified in the query). I am given a parsed Lucene
Query so I am unable to generate a parsed query with my required field.

Is there any functionality in Lucene that allows me to loop through the
terms of the query and change the field ? The given query would be a
complex query where there would be spans, clauses etc.

Or perhaps there is some way of forcing Lucene to ignore the fields given
in the parsed query and used a specified field only.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Puneet Pawaia