lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Beale, Jim (US-KOP)" <Jim.Be...@hibu.com>
Subject QueryParser for DisjunctionMaxQuery, et al.
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:07:53 GMT
Hello all,

It seems somewhat odd to me that the Query classes generate strings that the QueryParser won't
parse. Does anyone have a QueryParser that will parse the full range of Lucene query strings?

Failing that, has the BNF been written down somewhere?  I can't seem to find it for the full
cases.

Thanks for any info/guidance.

Cheers,

Jim Beale
Lead Developer
Hibu.com

The information contained in this email message, including any attachments, is intended solely
for use by the individual or entity named above and may be confidential. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read,
use, disclose, distribute or copy any part of this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify me by email and destroy the original message,
including any attachments. Thank you.