lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Murarka <ankit.mura...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Compare the input string with stored string and Take decision.
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:04:33 GMT
My usecase to explore Apace Lucene is as follows: Need input whether the
same can be served by Lucene or not.

a. I have a string of 190 characters.
b. I need to store this string or the content of the string.
c. For every request, I will compare the string with this stored string.
d. If match, found I will increment the counter and once counter reaches
100 I need to block all request.

I want to know will this searching the provided string with the input
string can be achieved by Lucene. If yes, can anyone provide me some
input on how to go ahead with this. I mean the type of analyzer to use etc.

--
Regards

Ankit Murarka

"Peace is found not in what surrounds us, but in what we hold within."