lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From amit nanda <amit...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 08:59:28 GMT
Hi,

I have multiple index that i want to search against, thus i am
using MultiReader for that. Along with this I also want all the matches to
the query so i am using Collector class for this.

The issue i am facing is that I am not able to know when all the matches
are done, i.e. for each matching doc the collect function on the Collector
class will be called but, when all the matches are done how can i come to
know about that. The search function doesn't block.

Is there any way to get this done?

Thanks
Amit