lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Varun Thacker <varunthacker1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: [SPAM] Re: A Problem in Customizing DefaultSimilarity
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:39:17 GMT
Hi Oliver,
I would like to add a couple of things here..

1. Regarding lengthNorm being called you will also have to make sure that
you set your custom similarity class during index by calling
IndexWriterConfig.setSimilarity(new CustomSimilarity());

2. From what I can see in the source for computeNorm basically calls
fieldNorm and encodes it so that it can be stored in the index

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:24 AM, Oliver Xu (Aigine Co) <oliver.xu@aigine.com