lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yonghui Zhao <zhaoyong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple question about decRef
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 03:18:49 GMT
Thanks, Michael.

My understanding is that close also calls decRef.  So if I never call
incRef, I also can call decRef one time, the decRef actually close the
reader since the ref counter is decreased to 0.

So  if we call incRef n times, can I call decRef  n+1 times to close the
reader without call close, since I don't know when the ref counter is 1?