lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mingfeng Yang <mfy...@wisewindow.com>
Subject Re: Read an solr index with two different lucene formats
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:21:50 GMT
Figured out the solution.

The datefield in those documents were stored as binary, so what I should do
is

Fieldable df = doc.getFieldable(fname);
byte[] ary = df.getBinaryValue();
ByteBuffer bb = ByteBuffer.wrap(ary);
long num = bb.getLong();
ate dt = DateTools.stringToDate(DateTools.timeToString(num,
DateTools.Resolution.SECOND));

Then you get dt as a string in the right format.

Ming-