lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From SUJIT PAL <sujit....@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Payload Matching Query
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:13:32 GMT
Hi Michael,

Instead of putting the annotation in Payloads, why not put them in as "synonyms", ie at the
same spot as the original string (see SynonymFilter in the LIA book). So your string would
look like (to the index):

W. A. Mozart was born in Salzburg
artist                   city

so you can query as s:"__artist__ __city__"~slop

-sujit